I’ve been tagged by Sanne
The Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
My 8 random "secrets":
1. I run out of patience very quickly - espacially for my own matters (for example when I try to learn knitting).
2. I always eat chocolate when I´m stressed or depressed.
3. Work that has to be done I do as well as possible - excepting housework. I hate most of it!
4. When I was a child I was often dreamy, sometimes so much that I didn´t hear the school bells ringing.
5. I´m always curious for new food - I have to try (nearly) everything what´s new in supermarket.
6. I can´t watch TV without doing something other.
7. Although I work at the IT departement I´m completely helpless when my PC at home is out of order. I always has to ask some friends or collegues then to give me a hand.
8. Most time I have a head like a sieve. I forget a lot of things I want to do and can´t learn by heart very well. Therefore I have to write down everything that is important.
And that are the persons that have been tagged by me:
1.Maria
2. Schnulli
3. Heike
4. Mel
5. Bine
6. Franzi
7. Kiki
8. --- Unfortunately there isn´t anyone else I could tag ---
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen